Stole it from Ruzibayne. Don't actually want him t' tag me so hard.
1. You must post these rules
2. Each person has to share 13 things about them
3. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4. Choose 13 people
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged (You can tell it's an old meme when this is still in the instructions!)
6. Tag-backs are allowed
Things to Share About Me:
1. Been drug-free for over two years now. That's some cool shit.
2. I used t' be a total loser, but I did this thing where I played it off so nonchalantly that people still managed t' think I was cool. Even when I completely fucked up my everything. It was weird.
3. I love giving advice. Sometimes I feel like that cave guy from Zelda. But no one comes int' the cave t' listen t' me, so I just give myself the advice and usually forget t' roll with it.
4. Starting t' think I'm polyamorous... is that actually a thing? Shit, I don't know anymore.
5. I don't actually wear a collar all the time. I know some of you figure I do 'cause I'm as subby as a marine troop on a stealth mission, but I don't. Deal with it.
6. Thinking of getting some tattoos, but I haven't asked Pedo Bear where he gets his yet and I'm hoping for his artist, so I haven't set up an appointment or anything.
7. Not sure what kind of tattoos I want, actually. Maybe a sleeve. That'd be hot. Or awful. We'll see.
8. I was going t' say something about how much I've missed you all. But mostly I've just been suntanning and eating unhealthy-for-the-heart food. And thinking a lot less. It's really nice.
9. Has anyone else ever actually tried meditation? Sounds really lame, especially coming from Cool Guy over here, but it's relaxing, guys. So fucking relaxing.
10. Let it be known- I've given up on maintaining that dumb-looking red stripe on my forehead. Straight black now, baby.
11. Although a new hairstyle would be sick. Suggestions, anyone? I'm open t' weird shit, long as it'd look good on me.
12. Yeah, OK. I missed you guys. Fuck off.
13. Wouldn't really be an Oki post if I didn't mention that I've been keeping busy lately by building complicated kinky sex stuff. You know you wanted t' know. You're welcome.
1. Tell me something about yourself that you'd usually be too embarrassed to admit online. I won't judge!Uh... Me, embarrassed? About anything? That's funny.
Alright, here goes. Normally wouldn't admit it, but I only started being a druggie in the first place WAAAAAAAAY BACK WHEN because this guy who I lived with/routinely fucked when I was a kid (TMI) was my only role model, and he did that shit all the time, and I wanted t' be like him so I'd be, you know, more cool and less worthless because he made me feel bad about myself, so I started using everything he did t' try and relate t' him. And then he held it over me so I'd fuck him more, because I got addicted and didn't know how t' handle what came with it, and that went on until I grew up a little and slaughtered the dude while he was drunk and high off his ass. So basically I became some asshole's drugged-up kid whore because I was an idiot with low self-esteem and a funny heart, instead of running for the hills like any normal Shathran. Which sounds like a fanfic plotline straight outta hell. On the other hand, I also learned that drugs helped numb my heart thing that way, which progressed int' a wonderful journey t' see which drug did it best. And it's also how I realized I was a total sub, albeit one with a healthy dose of mental disturbance. Or maybe it's part of the reason why I
am a sub. I think it's both, honestly. Either way, hoorah! Maru, you were a doll.
I'm mostly embarrassed by that because it was such a
shit reason t' ruin my life. I was too stupid t' know that drugs would beat me, and I thought it was good for my image t' be a wreck because people find the dark broken guys attractive (fuuuuuck), and... nope. I was a fuckwit, and it all started because I was a dumb kid and wanted attention from my unhealthy abusive Dom daddy. Who wasn't even my real dad. TBH, I don't actually know. Hope he wasn't. But fuck, that
is embarrassing as a possibility, isn't it? I was probably incestuous for a while there and everything! Gross. Lesson
It's always honesty hour with Oki-senpai. Don't you fuckers forget that.
2. Do you vant to suck my blood as badly as I vant to suck yours?That's a funny word for cock. Sir.
3. Do you believe in aliens? Why or why not?No. That alien stuff's all bullshit. Seriously, what kind of fucking idiot would believe in something as stupid as clawless, non-blood-loving monkey people? Fucking ridiculous. And I bet some sick assholes would think that shit was hot, too.
4. Be honest, now--do you really understand all of the current pushes for equality, or are you more the type to accept/support them without doing any research in an effort not to be insensitive?Oh, tough one. Most of 'em I look int' because I'm curious, or I know someone and don't understand 'em all that well, and then kind of choose whether or not I support it based on what I find. But I don't automatically support anything I don't know enough about.
5. Poof. You're homeless all of a sudden. What's your game plan for getting back on your feet, then?Fuck that. I'll find a cave and live there forever.
6. What are your thoughts on putting so many labels on an individual (sexuality, sex, gender, race, ethnicity, labels related to hobbies, philias/phobias, fandom labels such as Whovian or Potterhead)? Do you think all of these labels are equal? Are they all necessary?
Do they help to maintain a sense of self, or are they more damaging in the sense that they separate us all as a single community?Shit, Ruzi, take a breather.
T' be honest, I don't care what people call themselves. They're all people t' me, and most of the time what they're made of or int' or scared of or talk too much about isn't really my problem. But if kids want t' use all that shit t' "discover" themselves, I did it a lot, I get it. Just don't let it get in the way of the person you're talking t', you know? Take the labels away if they're a block, but let people bond over their similarities if that's what they want t' do.
7. Do you enjoy questions that make you question your sense of self in any form, or do you find it uncomfortable to look that deeply?I've done a lot of soul-searching these past few years. You fucking bet it made me uncomfortable at first. But it's good in the end t' feel like you know who you are and who you've been.
8. Would you consider yourself more emotional or logical? Why?I'm a pretty emotional guy when I feel like it's safe t' be, but I don't let emotions make me as stupid as I used t'. They're there, and I listen t' 'em, but I don't let 'em be my excuse for shitty behaviour anymore.
9. If you're on this site, you likely make some sort of art--what kind do you prefer to create most, and why did you start with that type in the first place?Ha, ha. Fuck off. I don't do art.
10. Honestly, where do you stand on the concept of people being able to "better themselves" (ie. criminals)? Do you think it's possible, or are you more of the "once evil, always evil" persuasion?I don't think everyone out there can change. There's some people who will never bother t' try. But I think most can, if they
want t' change.
11. Do you believe in fate? If so, is this linked to a religious belief for you, or is it just one of those things you think is real?I used t' use fate as an excuse for being a failure. I don't bother anymore. So no.
12. If you had a chance to go and explore space, at the expense of a 50% chance of not being able to return home, would you take it?A half-chance of never seeing anyone I know again, and live forever knowing it was my fault? I'd kill myself. Fuck no.
13. Did any of these questions make you uncomfortable? Why or why not? Do others' opinions really bother you at all?Nah. I'm open as a book. And others' opinions can, but I try not t' let 'em get t' me now, because mine matters most. Deal with it.
My Questions:I'm too lazy t' do questions, and Ruzi had good ones. Go back t' him if that's what you're int'.